Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager coordinates and functionally supervises all activities relating to the sale of CheapEatz service to restaurant's. This position also has primary responsibilities to successfully build relationships with restaurants and account managers to grow market share. This role will supervise a team of sales representatives and share responsibility in the sales growth of the market. Candidates will need to be located in the region of current and future operations to be considered for the opportunity.
Why join the CheapEatz Sales team?
• Unlimited financial opportunity
• Uncapped commission
• Renewal commission on the individuals active book of business
• Freedom to autonomously grow your own territory
• Multiple layers of sales and client support to ensure success
• Opportunity to develop valuable relationships with restaurant owners.
• Work with a start-up, yet high growth company with an excellent company culture
• Limited travel with local sales territory.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional who desires a competitive market and is willing to work hard for the incentive of unlimited income potential!
• Manage account manager's relationships and sell CheapEatz service to potential customers.
• Maximize growth potential within the assigned region.
• Represent CheapEatz as a knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professional partner.
• Coordinate and conduct program services presentations with potential customers.
• Provide support to new and existing account managers and customers, working closely with Sales Support as needed to ensure customers receive the right solutions and quality service
• Prepare and update contact management system (Zoho) information on potential, current, and previous customer records.
Positional Positional Competencies:
• Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
• Ability to be a positive and influential leader for his/her team of account managers.
• Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development.
• Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles.
• Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Three or more years professional sales experience
• Must possess a valid driver's license and vehicle
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume or email to
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
©2018 BY CHEAPEATZ.NET